Skip to content
- – Day 1: Flight to Marrakech, transfer to the city. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Marrakech – Oukaimeden – Imlil / Transfer to the ski resort of Oukaimeden. Ride on technically challenging singletrack to Imlil.
- Day 3: Imlil – Tizi n’Tizikert – Tahliouine / Can our bikes be carried on mules on the pass? Gite in the mountains. Fantastic departures
- Day 4: Tahliouine – Ouirgane – Amizmiz / Long single trail through the Azzaden valley.
- Day 5: Amizmiz – Imi n’Tala / On trails through the Middle Atlas.
- Day 6: Imi n’Tala – Ijoukak / Short ascent, long descent. We would like to drive the 20-kilometer singletrack on donkey paths and hiking trails. Have only heard good of it
- Day 7: Ijoukak – Ouirgane / Queen Stage: 2 passes, 2 runs. Long, flowing descents of every caliber. And finally a big farewell party.
- Day 8: Ouirgane – Marrakech – Home
- 7 nights accommodation
- All meals
- Professional guide
- luggage transfer to evening accommodation
- return transfer to Marakech or airport airport
What’s not Included
- Flights/Travel etc
- Expenses of repair and maintenance of bikes
- The two meals in Marrakech on day one and the last day
- Cancellation/medical insurances and repatriation costs
- Bike hire
- Alcohol and extra drinks
- Mineral water
- All that is not included/understood in the heading ‘Included’.